It’s time to say our good byes to 2014. Before we welcome 2015 and all of the bright shiny promise a new year brings, let’s take a look at the most popular Lazy Budget Chef posts of 2014.
1. 8 Painless Ways to Go Green and Save Money in the Kitchen – Eco friendly living doesn’t have to take gobs of money or time if you do it the lazy way!
2. How to Make Perfect Hard Boiled Eggs Every Time – Another one of my lazy cooking hacks.
3. How to Render Ham Fat into Lard – One of my food experiments that worked!
4. 6 Hidden Grocery Budget Busters – I told you how I blew my grocery budget so you don’t have to.
5. The Best Homemade Taco Seasoning in the World! – I haven’t bought premixed taco seasoning since I started making my own. It’s great on just about everything, including popcorn! Life. Changing.
6. Gourmet Potato Recipe – A favorite comfort food recipe from Husband’s grandmother. Yum!
7. How to Save Money on Groceries with a Pantry Challenge – All I really wanted to do was to get kitchen and cupboard space back after the holidays! I learned more about our shopping, eating, and storage habits than I planned.
8. 24 Ways to Make Camping and Cooking Easy and Awesome – This is how Husband and I eat as well in the woods camping in a tent as we do in our kitchen at home.
9. 20 Healthy Pumpkin Recipes for Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner – Pumpkin is an inexpensive ingredient that is tasty and a nutritional powerhouse especially if you eat it as intended – as a squash!
10. 22 Doctor Who Party Food and Beverages – A fun round up of food for your favorite Whovian to enjoy while watching the Doctor save the universe.
Did you like this post? Get more like it by subscribing to the Lazy Budget Chef RSS feed or by subscribing to Lazy Budget Chef by email.