So why not mix it up a bit and use that leftover ham as ingredient in your recipes rather than the star of the show? Using meat as a condiment in a recipe is a fantastic way to stretch your grocery budget, save money on meat, and make sure everyone at the table eats their vegetables – high fives all around!
10 Quick and Easy Ham Recipes
1. Cheesy Ham & Broccoli Hash Brown Casserole – Mom Endevors
2. Quick Ham and Cabbage Recipe – Lazy Budget Chef
3. Ham & Cheese Pretzel Roll Sandwiches – Amanda’s Cookin’
4. Ham and Potato Soup Recipe – The Idea Room
5. Ham and Broccoli Quiche Recipe – Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom
6. How to Render Ham Fat into Lard – Lazy Budget Chef
7. Creamy Pasta with Ham and Peas – A Dish of Daily Life
8. Hawaiian Fried Rice – a Leftover Ham Recipe – Food, Folks, and Fun
9. Parmesan Ham and Swiss Crescent Roll Recipe – Capturing Joy
10. Baked Macaroni & Cheese with Ham – Who Needs a Cape?
Did you like this post? Get more like it by subscribing to the Lazy Budget Chef RSS feed or by subscribing to Lazy Budget Chef by email.