Well, OK. If you pull frozen meat from the freezer and cook it for dinner in the Instant Pot it will take 45 minutes or so. I’m not quibbling about it because see above about not making a meal plan and not having ideas what to make for dinner on the fly.
For anyone who doesn’t know, the Instant Pot is a kitchen tool that can replace seven appliances with one: stove top pressure cooker, slow cooker, rice cooker, sauté pot, steamer, warming pot, and yogurt maker (this post contains affiliate links for your convenience.) I still haven’t gotten the hang of cooking in a stove top pressure cooker but after guessing my way through my first electric pressure cooker soup recipe I felt like an expert. That. Easy.
10 Ridiculously Easy Instant Pot Soup Recipes to Make for Dinner Tonight
We’ve been making lots of 30 minute Instant Pot soup recipes for dinner. Mostly because we’ve been sick (Husband and I always share plague with each other – how romantic?) but we also really enjoy a warm bowl of a hearty stew during the winter. Yum!
1. Instant Pot Vegan Posole – Tried and True
2. Chicken Noodle Soup in Pressure Cooker – A Cup Full of Sass
3. Instant Pot Cheddar Broccoli & Potato Soup – Center Cut Cook
4. Ham and 15 Bean Soup (Slow Cooker or Instant Pot) – A Pinch of Healthy
5. Beef Taco Tortilla Soup – tbsp.
6. Mexican Albondigas (Meatball) Soup (Instant Pot Recipe) – Rebooted Mom
7. Instant Pot Beef Stew – Pressure Cook Recipes
8. Instant Pot Wendy’s Copycat Chili – A Night Owl
9. Pressure Cooker Instant Pot Tex-Mex Soup - Tatertots and Jello
10. Instant Pot Tomato Soup – A Perfect Starter Recipe – Honest and Truly!
Did you like this post? Get more like it by subscribing to the Lazy Budget Chef RSS feed or by subscribing to Lazy Budget Chef by email.