Or you might want to take advantage of the summer clearance and back to school sales to save a little cash on what you want or need. There's no shame in that.
Or it's a Tuesday and you need to buy food.
Either way, in one form or another you're going to go to the store to buy something and want to get the best return on investment for your hard earned dollar. I can help you with that. I put together some of my favorite Ninja Bargain Shopping tips, tricks, and hacks to help you save money on what you need or want without blowing a hole in your budget.
1. How to Know You are Saving the Most Money: Find and Compare the Unit Price - This is the one thing you are not doing that will save you the most money!
2. 12 Things I Do Not Buy - Sometimes saving money is not about what you buy on sale but what you don’t buy at all.
3. 16 Money Saving Zulily Shopping Hacks - So much so that I bought the majority of last year’s Christmas gifts from Zulily and saved up to 75% off the regular price AND I finished my shopping before December!
10. How to Deodorize a Smoky Cell Phone
My new to me smart phone! I needed an upgrade for work.
11. I Saved 60% on a New Coat Because I Sew
14. How to Shop Seasonally and Save Money when Nothing is Growing Locally
15. Extreme Couponing and Stockpiling: What it is and What it Isn’t
16. Shopping Loyalty Club Card Organizer
Now I always have my store cards with me when I forget to use them.
17. How Busy People Extreme Coupon for Healthy Food
18. 6 Thrift and Shopping Scores!
19. Make a (Cute) No Solicitors Sign
This sign probably saves me more money than I realize.
20. Habitat Restore Treasure Hunt
21. Save Travel Time and Money with a Zero Waste Road Trip - by concentrating on reducing our trash, we accidentally saved money. Yay us!
Did you like this post? Get more like it by subscribing to the Lazy Budget Chef RSS feed or by subscribing to Lazy Budget Chef by email.