This dish makes me giggle every time I see it. I need to buy one.
Pi day is also a great excuse to make and eat pie! Not that you ever need an excuse to eat pie because, pie.
Pull out your Pi pie pan (affiliate link) and let’s make some pie!
Cherry Pi Pie. I love it!
1. Savory Ham-and-Swiss Breakfast Pie – All Recipes
2. Grandma's Hamburger Pie – One of my all time favorite comfort food dinner recipes, my grandmother’s hamburger pie!
3. Super Easy Chicken Pot Pie – Dizzy, Busy, and Hungry!
4. British Beef Pies – I make them as small cupcake size pies for lunches and large calzone size for dinners.
5. Chicken Pot Pies with Bacon and Butternut Squash – The V Spot
Photo courtesy of The V Spot
6. Super Easy Key Lime Pie – Honeybear Lane
Photo courtesy of Honeybear Lane
7. Quakertown Molasses Crumb Pie – Taste of Lizzie T’s
Delectable! Photo courtesy of Taste of Lizzie T’s
Photo courtesy of All Roads Lead to the Kitchen
Photo courtesy of Amanda’s Cookin’10. Rhubarb Custard Pie – The Creative Bite
Photo courtesy of The Creative Bite
Did you like this post? Get more like it by subscribing to the Lazy Budget Chef RSS feed or by subscribing to Lazy Budget Chef by email.