I know, I know. You don’t need a special holiday like Valentine’s Day to show your spouse or significant other how much you love them.
But I like to anyway.
The only problem I have with picking out a meaningful or thoughtful Valentine’s Day gift is that I’ve used up all of my good gift giving ideas during Christmas and by February, I’m out of ideas.
I put together a list of unique and fun Valentine’s Day gift ideas for men and women. Some are couple gifts because why not share the love on Valentine’s Day, right?
17 Unusual Valentines Day Gift Ideas for Fun Couples
2. Event Tickets – Treat your love to tickets to see their favorite sports team, band, show, or movie.
3. Beyond Your Wildest Dreams Pillowcase Set – for the Wild Thing that makes your heart sing.
4. Homemade Morse Code Bracelet – Use Honestly WFT’s tutorial to make a personalized message to your love in Morse Code like I love you.
5. Five Amour Minutes Pillowcase Set - I like the Victorian, yet playful, font.
6. Cooking classes – Husband and I want to take a cooking class together for fun but haven’t gotten around to it (this year, maybe?) If you don’t have a local option, consider the gift of an online food or cooking class from Craftsy.
7. Simply Dalek-table Mug for your favorite Doctor Who fan!
8. Me Without You – A sweet but not too mushy little book to let your love know how much they mean to you.
10. Human Heart Pendant and Necklace – For your fun loving gal who appreciates a unique spin on the traditional heart shaped Valentine’s Day jewelry.
11. Mai Autumn Folk Art Valentine by Christine Lindstrom Painting Print – consider giving an art print that doubles as a Valentine’s Day gift AND a card!
12. Bike Chain Heart – Show your favorite cyclist how much you love him or her with a heart made from a recycled bike chain.
13. The Velveteen Rabbit – Husband is Mr. Romance! He bookmarked the passage where the velveteen rabbit learns how toys become real and gave it to me for our first Valentine’s Day. Awwww…
Husband gives me a romantic book. I give him an human chocolate heart. It was meant to be.
14. The Man Can Bath and Body Gift Set for Men – Pamper your guy with this 100% natural skin care set that includes soap, shave gel, bay rum oil, hand butter, a body mitt and packed in a paint can.
15. DIY Valentine Light Bulb – I can’t tell you how much I love this. Recycling can be romantic, who knew?! Read the tutorial on Design Sponge.
16. My Husband Rocks! and My Wife Rocks! His and Hers t-shirts – I gave Husband a set of these t shirts for Valentine’s Day. We always get smiles and fun reactions when we wear our shirts together or separately. I made husband and wife rocks shirts with and without the heart available in my store LNW Creative Gifts.
16. I Think I am in Friend Love with You – a funny and cute book for a friend or during the beginning of what is turning into a romantic relationship.
What are your favorite kind Valentine’s Day gifts to give or receive?
Did you like this post? Get more like it by subscribing to the Lazy Budget Chef RSS feed or by subscribing to Lazy Budget Chef by email.