I can help you out with that.
BJ’s Wholesale Club is now offering a Free 60-Day Trial Membership to let you check it all of the find hidden gems throughout the club before you commit to buying a membership. You can sign up for the free trial membership through July 6 to experience wholesale club shopping and savings with full member benefits!
To help you save on everyday essentials and special occasion items at BJ's, check out the coupon savings tips below:
- When purchasing a multi-pack of items at BJ’s, which is a set of items that could be sold individually (each item has a barcode) shrink-wrapped and sold together, shoppers can combine one BJ’s-issued coupon with manufacturers’ coupons. However, you cannot exceed the actual retail price in the total value of coupons.
- Members may also use one BJ’s coupon and one manufacturer’s coupon on a single item.
- In terms of manufacturer’s coupons that are ‘buy one, get one free’ BJ’s will honor the coupon for items in stock as long as BJ’s price does not exceed the maximum value stated on the coupon. If the manufacturer’s coupon does not state the maximum value then BJ’s cannot honor the coupon.
Where to Find BJ's Warehouse Coupons
- BJ’s offers coupons at the front of every club. These coupons are updated twice a month for all Members to use. Additionally, BJ’s has their own coupons available on their website at http://www.bjs.com/coupons/
- BJ’s mails out a quarterly publication called the BJ’s Journal to a majority of its Members, which contains coupons only redeemable at BJ’s.
- BJ’s offers in-club instant savings on tons of items every day. This means no printing or clipping, but more savings.
- BJ’s accepts online manufacturers’ coupons.
I gotta say I an impressed with the selection and prices of what they offer when I BJ's Warehouse.
Did you like this post? Get more like it by subscribing to the Lazy Budget Chef RSS feed or by subscribing to Lazy Budget Chef by email.